All packages are valid from the date of purchase and cannot be forward-dated, non-refundable, non-transferable and non-extendable.
In case of preganancy, unused class cards can be converted to credits for purchase of pre-natal classes or vice versa.
Private Package: Only applicable for 1 person. For private group classes, please email to find out more.
Student Packages only applicable to students with a valid student pass.
Suspension and Extension of Package Validity
Suspension or Extension of packages is not permitted, except in the following circumstances:
1. You may suspend your package for a maximum of twelve (12) months if you are pregnant.
2. You may suspend your package due to other medical conditions: a medical certificate and/or doctor’s letter will be required for validation.
All such suspensions and extensions are subject to Meraki approval.
We are aware of your busy schedule however there has been an increasing number of no-shows or late cancellation of classes. If you are unable to make it for class, do cancel in advance so we can let others who are keen on joining have the mat. Please take a look at our class cancellation policy which will take effect from 16 February 2015:
1. Cancellation of class 2 hours in advance before the class time will be deemed as Early Cancellation which is allowed and will not be charged.
2. Cancellation of class less than 2 hours before the class time will be deemed as Late Cancellation which will be charged as if you have attended the class.
3. No Show is deemed as Late Cancellation which will be charged as if you have attended the class.
4. 2 or more cumulative late cancellations and / or no-shows over a consecutive 30 day period will result in your booking privileges being revoked for 2 weeks for first-time offenders; thereafter, advance booking will not be allowed for one month. Your class attendance restricted to in-person walk-in to the studio
1. We only collect information about you in line with relevant laws and regulations.
2. We only use your information where we have your consent or have another lawful reason for doing so, which includes: to deliver our products and services, to carry out your instructions and to manage our relationship with you.
3. We may also use your information to market Meraki Yoga products and services.
4. We may contact you by email, post, telephone, text message or other secure message.
5. We do not share your information with third parties.
6. Whilst you are participating in activities at Meraki Yoga we may, from time to time, take photographs or videos. By participating in our activities, you grant Meraki Yoga the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and/or publish these photographs and videos in our marketing materials, including on our website and our social media sites, without your prior approval of the finished product. You waive any ownership or publication right and release Meraki Yoga from any claims for remuneration associated with any form of damage.
7. You are not permitted to use any form of image or voice recording device on the premises at Meraki Yoga, without our prior written consent.
We thank you for your understanding in our efforts to make the studio more enjoyable and conducive for your yoga practice.