Just like any home, we have house rules and etiquette to ensure everyone gets the most out of their experience. We hope this can be a place where you feel loved, safe, and capable of growing, with the help of people around you.
Here’s some good practice:
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your class to allow yourself ample time to sign-in and prepare for class.
- All classes start on time. You will not be allowed entry after a 10min grace for your own safety
- All students must sign in at the front desk
- Please remove shoes when you enter the studio
- Please set your mobile phone to silent and leave it in the locker
- Keep all personal items outside the yoga room in the locker
- The yoga studio is a silent room. Please do not talk while in the studio
- Tell your instructor about any injuries or health issues. This will help the instructor know how to adjust you or show you a modified pose if necessary
- Please stay through Savasana at the end of class. It is one of the most important elements of your practice
- Please leave your space the way you found it; wipe up your sweat
- Please return the yoga props to their designated space
Make yourself at home!